We’re looking for a few good men and women who live and breathe digital marketing excellence
If one of the available positions at our digital marketing agency in NJ speaks to you and your skill set, shoot an email with the job title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and any work you’d like us to see.
Client Account Manager
The Client Account Manager is a key role at PCG Digital Marketing. This position is the main point of contact between PCG and our clients. The Client Account Manager builds strong relationships with clients by helping to reach their goals and expectations, keep communications, and maintain the client’s budget.
The number one goal of this position is to make sure that we meet the needs and objectives of each client. By communicating with the client, the person in our Client Account Manager role will determine the needs and goals of the client and come up with a strategy to reach that goal.
- Build positive relationships with clients through regular email and telephone conversations.
- Provide monthly and quarterly reports for each client to keep track of progress and plan future strategies.
- Set goals and expectations for each client, and follow up with other PCG departments to make sure these objectives are being met in a timely fashion.
- Work with the Project Manager and other team members to complete clients tasks within budget.
- Be knowledgeable about current trends in digital marketing, SEO, social media, etc., and be able to translate these theories into understandable language for clients.
The Project Manager will work closely with the Client Account Manager to help determine a client’s overall digital marketing strategy, while making sure our internal divisions execute this strategy.
This role requires candidates to create and manage projects to completion by assigning tasks to the appropriate internal team members, such as the web development team, content team, IRM team, and SEO strategist team. The Project Manager will then assign tasks to the teams and oversee teams to make sure tasks are completed with accuracy. Additionally, the Project Manager will help with research in order to build linking strategies, track progress and review client analytics information to identify areas of success and improve areas of weakness.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Assign project tasks and identify necessary resources.
- Track and monitor account deliverables using project management system.
- Work with internal teams to set deadlines and ensure objectives are being met in a timely fashion.
- Communicate project / account progress with Client Account Manager.
- Manage account budgets.
- Provide direction and support to internal teams.
- Review deliverables prepared by team / quality assurance.
- Research trends and collect data for content to determine the strength of keywords.
- Provide monthly reporting to the Client Account Manager to be reviewed with client.
- Be knowledgeable about current trends in digital marketing, SEO, social media, etc.
The Web Developers build sites for both PCG and our clients. Strong attention to detail, and the ability to work both independently and in a group is required.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- WordPress knowledge is a plus, especially a strong knowledge of WordPress architecture + theme building.
- Good team player – flexible as to work hours (some night and weekend work required).
- Design skills and knowledge of Adobe Fireworks, PhotoShop, or Illustrator.
The PCG Content Writer is responsible for creating SEO-friendly content for online publication. In this position, the writer will create blogs and website content for a variety of clients.
As an entry-level position in the company, PCG looks for recent graduates with strong writing backgrounds, excellent grammar skills and internship experience.
- Creating original content that adheres to common SEO best practices.
- Updating content across various website platforms including WordPress.
- Knowledgeable of SEO content strategies.
- Strong commitment to hitting deadlines.
- A strong passion for writing.
- An eye for appealing website layouts.
*Please attach writing samples with your application.
The role of Sales Coordinator for PCG is an entry level position in a fast paced business with opportunities of advancement in sales and marketing. This job includes administrative duties, and one is to support the sales team. Position requires someone that is skilled in following up on sales leads through phone and email. Also use of Salesforce is helpful. We provide on the job training for career development.
- Warm calling prospective clients to set appointments for our sales team.
- Working with Salesforce.com CRM platform.
- Working with our sales team to deliver more efficient sales process.
The SEM (Search Engine Marketing) Specialist is responsible for creating paid search campaigns for clients. The ideal candidate has proficient knowledge in Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC) and has strong written and verbal skills. Position requires someone that is certified and skilled in Google AdWords. Experience with display advertising is a plus. The SEM specialist works directly with clients.
- Working with our SEM team and clients.
- Creating PPC and display ad campaigns.
Regional Sales Representative
PCG Digital Marketing is currently seeking to add an elite sales individual to our growing team. We are looking for territorial sales experts that have extensive knowledge and experience in the automotive industry. This position requires a proven track record of revenue generation and closing abilities.
This position requires individuals who strive to be successful in their careers and are committed to improve their education and training. A minimum of 4 years automotive experience is required i.e. experience handling dealer principals and decision makers directly.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Complete knowledge of PCG Digital Marketing’s services, products and upsells.
- Comfortable evaluating a dealership’s needs, and explaining solutions to them in layman’s terms.
- Individual must be a rainmaker and self starter that can operate in and out of dealerships, road trips and wherever else required.
- Logging leads and sales actions in CRM is required. Knowledge of Salesforce software is a BIG PLUS.
- Daily reporting to upper management executives and the ability to forecast future sales.
- Must communicate regularly with internal staff to communicate what is needed to close more deals.
- Following up with any clients past/ future to generate sales and leads.
- Previous B2B automotive vendor experience required.
* Some travel is required
Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager is both a client-facing and detail-oriented role. This position includes a curiosity and passion for creating new strategies with the newest technologies.
You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Determining goals, expectations and strategies for client social media strategy and being a key point of communication to clients.
- Creating and implementing new strategies for clients featuring social landing pages, organic posting and advertising.
- Listening and engaging in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and industry.