All dealers want to do the same thing: sell more cars. LotLinx is that solution. Since January 2014, dealers on LotLinx have increased their shopping traffic by 66% with the same spend, delivering more new shoppers to their franchise with twice the engagement levels. In the month of February, new car inventories moved 45% faster with the support of LotLinx. Used car inventories moved 54% faster.
In January, LotLinx dealers shifted 11% of their SEM spend to LotLinx- an average of $1,933 per month:
- They reduced their cost per shopper from an average of $23.70 with Adwords, to $3.99 with LotLinx
- They reduced their cost per VDP view from an average of $18.55 with Adwords to $3.17 with LotLinx
- The increased their Time on Site from an average of 1:96 with Adwords to 4:16 with LotLinx
- LotLinx delivered 94% new visitors- nearly 20 percent better than Adwords.
Get More Customers on Your Vehicle Detail Pages with LotLinx
A recent automotive study conducted by Cobalt clearly shows that vehicles that have more Vehicle Detail Page (VDP) views sell faster. If dealers want to sell more cars, they need to get their VDPs in front of as many Internet car shoppers as possible.
LotLinx drives low-funnel car shoppers directly to their website’s Vehicle Detail Pages (VDP) – not leads on third party sites.
Drive More Customers to the Dealership Website
Dealers have come to find value in syndicating their inventory on third party classified websites. Despite the opportunities that dealers have with using these advertising partners, dealers have expressed a number of concerns with this business model:
- Dealers do not have the tools to see all the traffic that reportedly comes to their website from third party classified websites.
- Some classified advertising websites are not transparent. Dealers are not sure if the leads or calls that are generated from their VDP’s are exclusive to their store.
- Some classified advertising websites have advertising banners and links that distract the consumer. Advertising for car loans, insurance, or trade-in values can lead them off the VDP to another website.
- Some classified advertising websites are not consistent with the brand message of the dealership. Sites that focus on average market price, and show dealership vehicle as above or under the market can be frustrating for dealers who focus on value.
This is the first third party inventory syndication strategy that resolved all four of these dealer concerns. LotLinx technology delivers transparent, cost effective VDP advertising right on the dealer’s website.
Dealers know that the best place to have a consumer view their inventory is on their own website. If the dealership website has live chat running, these clicks can be greeted by your sales staff.
Best of all, if your dealership is running retargeting campaigns, these consumers can be added for additional brand reach.
Increased Visibility and Transparency
The car shopping activity that was once invisible to the dealer in the Zero Moment of Truth (ZMOT) is now visible on their website! Lotlinx takes shoppers that are on other classified advertising websites and brings them to the dealer’s website.
When a dealer subscribes for 500 consumer shopping clicks to a Vehicle Detail Page (VDP), they can see those 500+ clicks for themselves in Google Analytics. This allow dealers to audit their invoice and also track conversion via phone and lead forms. LotLinx is a fully transparent advertising solution; it’s like PPC on steroids!
Get Your Dealership In The LotLinx Network
To signup for LotLinx at your dealership, please call the sales and support team at PCG Digital Marketing at 732-450-8200 or fill out the form below.